Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Wolves

One of the most painful moments to bear is the precise one when you realize that someone you trust blindly is the one who will proverbially stab you in the back. These people, unfortunately come in all shapes and sizes and disguised in various ways. Sometimes, we find it in our hearts to forgive and move on. After all, to err is human and to forgive divine, right?
Uhhh...not always, no. Sometimes its just smart to move away before the “trusted” soul gets a chance at another swing at you. Because a wolf in sheep’s clothing is just that. A Wolf.
And hearts as well as trust are delicate things, famous for being easy to break and hard to mend.

In the true spirit of my blog, here’s a question to end this post: When one has encountered such a wolf, and decided to take the divine route, if they are then knifed in the back again, whose fault is it? Who’s the fool?

7 Comments:

Blogger Pj said...

Hey why do you say so...but U are saying fine fatcs.
Stay away from fire...know how to handle it!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Mojo said...

Thats just my take on the subject. Any thoughts about the question at the end of the post?

12:07 PM  
Blogger NoHiddenDepths said...

Hard to admit, but ya, I become the fool.
Reality bites.. :o(

10:29 PM  
Blogger Pj said...

OK recently someone I told you about had a weak moment and backed out on me when I needed her...I sailed through but I did come back talk to her about it. She remains a friend...but no second chances from me unless my instincts see a real change- she won't have to speak in words to announce a change her vibes will tell:)

#and I trust ... but never blindly.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Mojo said...

I remember you telling me about this particular person. Am glad to know you're being careful. After all, we all gotta watch our backs, dont we?

2:05 AM  
Blogger Mojo said...

Sad, aint it?

9:13 AM  
Blogger Srinivas said...

well yeah.. this topic has been on my mind for some time.. and I believe some sort of judgement is needed b4 u act divine or bitchy (if u would allow me to use the 2 words to describe the 2 different cases :-).. ).. and this judgement develops only after u have faced some number of back stabs and some number of mistimed bitchiness from ur side.. unless frustration gets the better of you and rules you rather than any judgement..

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home