Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Its Disney Day!

Here, at NIIT, today is what they call Disney Day. That means everyone has something to do with Disney decorating their workstations, as well as themselves. There are balloons all over, not to mention the streamers. Reds, blues, yellows, oranges….you name it! People everywhere are wearing Disney character masks. Some might call it juvenile, and I might be tempted to agree with them as well, but I cannot deny the effect it has had on lifting my mood.
And the weather! The weather has been pretty damn kind; it’s been raining all day. I came in to office about an hour ago, and have barely spent 10 minutes at my workstation. How could I? Everything looks so exciting. If I’m not in the balcony watching the rains, or having a chat with someone, I’m wandering about by myself, loving the splash of colours.
There is laughter in the air and everyone is having a great time decorating the office and themselves. There is what I can only describe as a zing in the air. Is it my imagination? Possibly; but in that case I wish it were a permanent feature.
It’s impossible to be in a bad mood on a day like this. After all, life is beautiful, and its days like these that remind me of the fact!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

True said...Its very difficult to be in a bad mood today:-)

2:56 AM  
Blogger Mojo said...

:) Isn't it just?

2:58 AM  
Blogger illusions said...

Since when have you ever been in a bad mood?

3:26 AM  
Blogger Mojo said...

Well, lets just say i cover it well ;)

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home